As a response to partners’ identified needs, AAMH has developed training modules in the following interrelated areas:
1. Mixed and matched according to client needs
2. Adapted to suit particular contexts
3. Presented in a variety of ways, including lectures, practical based learning, and participant feedback
They can also be
1. Developed as train-the-trainer packages
2. Delivered bilingually
3. Delivered in-country and/or in Australia
4. Delivered in single sessions or over a period of time
AAMH proudly partners with an Australian based training faculty that includes leading representation across all sectors including academia, mental health professionals, government, not-for-profits, and corporate sector representation. At times, AAMH will work with leading representation from global bodies such as WHO or other countries to deliver appropriate programming for partners.
AAMH delivers its training modules with a considered approach. To read more about this approach, please click here.